Bengals Achilles Heel: The Secondary ! And Why WhoDeys will be 14-2 !!

Post Texan Collapse Edit: Ok Ok 13-3 ? And Andy you've had thick skin your whole career don't let thick head JJ get in yours ;) 
Stay Strong WhoDeys ! 


I have to single out our two vets. I'm sure they have drawn my ire and focus because they are always on the field..thus they get much credit for huge stops and wins this year, all that being said, i have my doubts:

         Dre Kirkpatrick and Old Man Pac Man. 

I know, I know, Adam Jones is having a Career Year".  Dre has been attempting to create a baby Revis Island lately, but whatever you do, don't google his coverage of Steve Smith in the Bmore game ;) I cant shake this feeling that once we play "elite" QB's: Quiter Palmer and Peyton, these two boys may be exposed for non elites..Pac Man: he is elite! He takes amazing risks, jumping routes etc... It has been paying off. But its those risks that could result in a receiver flying free towards the end zone. His punt returns are electric, and he might need some to make up for ??? Hey Pac just watch that fake flying arm fair catch sign that didnt work lol. Am I the stateing the obvious?:  all players have tough games, but this season will be under a much bigger and focused microscope, so if there the is too be an "exposure" of any weaknesses (aka Jeremy Hills NFL low yards per carry etc..) lets not have it happen in crunch time eh ?

I know everyone reading this (all 2 of you, thanks MOM,  wait, she hates Fball lol...glad THAT apple fell far from that tree !) is waiting for my predictions on an undefeated season, but i don't do predictions, normally. Its hard not to think of what games we could lose, undefeated ? In Ochos word "Child Pffft Olease" One thing marrero: a strong playoff run and ultimately a game in SF ;) That being said we will be no matter than 14-2:

V. Texas, JJ Watt and the Bald QB ? Is Hoyer back yet? Who cares..thats the point. There Offense is weak, thus D is on the field too much...but Cincy cant have Let down we better not!

Bengals Win 9-0 

V. Cardinals, I will never wish an injury on anyone, we've seen Quitter slumped on the ground before don't want that, but if Palmer is seen getting up slow from under a Dunlap/Atkins sandwich: Sweet!
Bengals 1st Loss? Maybe....cards remind me of The Panthers, but not as mean.WhoDey question is answered for 1st and only time? 

Bengals Lose 9-1

V. Rams and @ Brownies, Battle of OH #2

Bengals Win Both 11-1

V. Steeler week #2, Hmmmmm, no contest: 

Bengals win Big! 12 -1

V. @ Niners, trap game? Nope.

Bengals Win 13-1

V. Broncos, I will be home in the 'NaTi with all my Boyzzzz.... Will I be the sacrificial lamb fan and take one AT HOME on Monday Football for the WhoDeys ?...maybe... maybe not ! 

Bengals WIN 14-1 

V. Bmore, Sketchy Rey Rey (see blood trail and weird recent video) will NOT be coming out of the Ohio River to assist Falco, Fargo, whats that QB name whose team has disappeared ? who cares....lol

Bengals win final 15-1 

wait...my headline said 14-2, I know, I know,  but there is another loss in here somewhere...I'm just NOT trying to be Debbie Downer, but we will lose 2, maybe three games. And then, 1st round bye to Play in the Jungle, BTW I hate that vibe for a team on a roll: time off = complacency for teams that don't have winning experiences after byes. Google it, Bengals are not world beaters there. Folks this year as the last 0-12 years have: goes through Patriot Land. We must have Home-field to advance to THAT game in the Bay, and yes I will be there ! WhoDey !










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“No Moral Victories”

Palmer: From Bengal Hurler to Raider Wash Out?