Fresh Air in Bengalnation



This Blog was created during the debacle that was the 2010 Bengals, there simply wasn't a reason to get excited, well along comes Andy Dalton, AJ, Jerome, and Rey Rey Rey chompin', and a team that doesn't know Bungle history, Hello 2011, Hello refreshing outlook, Anybody want to buy my Carson Jersey: Cheap? (I won it at a Sports bar 😂 no other mans name replaces my fathers ;) so I don’t buy names Jeeseys) 




Ocho & TO Gone, Palmer quit/Gone, annnnnddd: The Bengals are winning,  WITH the coaching staff and owner that gets all the blame, BUT the New Players on the field, with a  POSITIVE, UNSELFISH, attitude: their winning,  No Coincidence! Palmer not wanting to report and honor his contract (something that at the time I supported and I was wrong, you don't quit: ever!) may have been the best thing that happened to Cincy in the off season, Go ahead with your bad self: Andy Dalton, Aj Green, Rey Rey etc. Welcome to the fresh air ;) We needed you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“No Moral Victories”

Palmer: From Bengal Hurler to Raider Wash Out?