Hmmm lets take a Field trip around the league on a Monday Morning to see how the "Teams" and performances on all our Buckeye Greats did yesterday:

- JK Dobbins Ran it up on the Browns: WIN !

- Haskins (1 TD NO INT'S ) and Chase Young (1.5 sacks tons of pressure) WIN with a HOG reborn Defense (8 sacks), 

- Joey Bosa's (1 sack and tons of pressure) At the expense of my Bungles: they earn their name back when they DONT Bungle it) WIN. 

- I’m sure I’m leaving out more Former Buckeye success...

Meanwhile in my 'nATi:

Joe Burrow shows amazing poise on a final drive, throws what could have been called a tip toe TD by Greene, and rightly so (?) pushing off is called. So allll the kicker (no named to protect him who BTw had not missed a chip shot in what 44 attempts?) has to do is punch through a chip shot to tie and DOINK, he Bungles it and sprains his TuTu and Bengals Lose.

If my Buckeyes were not good enough to quiet Joeys Ego by taking the National Championship, thanks Refs  😡 (a Big issue I would have had, if the Buckeyes played LSU in the NC game lol), then I can only hope the Bungle curse has a good chance ! Say it wont be so Joe!

No Mr Wizard theres no Bengal Curse, theres no Bengal Curse, theres no......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“No Moral Victories”

Palmer: From Bengal Hurler to Raider Wash Out?